The constant button is used mainly as a reserve high. Stimulation stays on as long as you hold the button down. However, for safety reasons, it will turn off automatically after 8 seconds. The digital intensity selection dial on the transmitter allows you to change the strength of the collar even as you work the dog.
- One mile range
- Waterproof collar receiver
- Size- Transmitter 4" X 2" X 1.4" Receiver 2.6" X 1.9" X 1.3"
- NiMH rechargeable and user replaceable batteries
- Digital dial intensity selection on transmitter (60 levels)
- Both "Nick" & "Constant" type stimulation
This system is sold complete with storage case, battery charger, test light and manual.
Toggle switch selects between the black collar and orange collar.
6 month Collar Clinic warranty